The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
SM Forum Statistics Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello everybody,
After I saw a thread months ago, I told the thread author that I will do it and I made my promise, well, a little bit late. What is this statistics product? This is NOT a board statistics mod. This is a forum statistics mod that displays the top posters, top replied threads (within two months) and top viewed threads (within two months). INSTALLATION:
That's all. Congratulations! Any idea to improve this mod is welcome. NOTE: Works on 3.6.x. Update notes: v1.1 - Top poster query edited. v1.2 - Thread queries edited. Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So is this an updated Top X Stats or from another mod? I have been waiting for Top X Stats to be updated for a while myself.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks! I was the one who asked for it... I will try it...
I'm getting this error: Code:
Invalid SQL:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS count, post.userid, post.username FROM foro_post
LEFT JOIN foro_thread AS t ON(post.threadid = t.threadid)
LEFT JOIN foro_forum AS f ON(f.forumid = t.forumid)
WHERE f.forumid = 3
GROUP BY username
ORDER BY count DESC
LIMIT 5;
MySQL Error : Unknown column 'post.userid' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Date : Saturday, May 10th 2008 @ 02:55:01 AM
Script : http://www.xxxx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Referrer : http://www.xxxx.com/
IP Address : XXX.XX.XX.XX
Username : XXXX
Classname : vB_Database
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
First install. Lets see how this works
:-) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
and working perfectly
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now I tried to install in my test forum wich is a VB 3.7 (before i tried with 3.6.9) and I'm getting this error
Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.0:
Invalid SQL:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS count, post.userid, post.username FROM vbpost
LEFT JOIN vbthread AS t ON(post.threadid = t.threadid)
LEFT JOIN vbforum AS f ON(f.forumid = t.forumid)
WHERE f.forumid = 2
GROUP BY username
ORDER BY count DESC
LIMIT 5;
MySQL Error : Unknown table 'post' in field list
Error Number : 1109
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have updated the product. Please re-import and tell me the result.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please download the attachment and if you had installed the previous version, overwrite it when importing.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice work.
|
![]() |
|
|