The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
EF - Mediaplayer Status Icons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Status Icons in the style of Windows mediaplayer.
I DO NOT RELEASE PSD FILES!! EVER! NEVER EVER! If you require changes/extra buttons for this button set, post your needs an I'll do my best to meet demand. Priority will be given to those that have clicked install. Download Now
Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
GENERAL INFORMATION
Click install for priority support. If you would like to donate, click here. Also check out the matching Mediaplayer Button Set. INSTALL INFORMATION 1. Backup your images/statusicon directory. 2. Unzip the package and add to your images/statusicon directory. Make sure you add the buttons to the style/s you are using. UPDATES N/A |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks!. I tried resizing them to 25x25. But the black border kinda looks pixely when I did that. lol. Otherwise great set.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
screenshots?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here the Screenshoots
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
wow they look cool!
|
![]() |
|
|