Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
loonatik loonatik is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Password regex

Hey,

I have been searching around to see if there is a way to modify the password requirements for vbulletin. I am currently integrating vbulletin with mediawiki so that vbulletin handles all registration options (ala Integrate or bridge with MediaWiki) and the only issue ive run up to is vbulletin allows for very simple passwords. If you try to login to mediawiki with this simple password it throws an error. I tried test/test which vbulletin allowed me to use. I want to change vbulletin or mediawiki to use the same validation.

Any ideas?

loonatik
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.