The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
I can't vBulletin install because I see error: ![]() Where is the problem? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, the error says it can't find the file "inc/functions.php". Do you have that file? (vbulletin uses the directory "includes", not "inc", so I'm guessing this is from a plugin)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are you kidding?
It's not problem with config.php
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
that text was copied directly from your website http://www.szukajnut.pl it seems you forgot to cut that bit in your image and now for some reason beyond me is it totally gone?..
|
![]() |
|
|