Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Duramax 6.6L Duramax 6.6L is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 20
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Emoticons Generator Recommendations

Can someone please recommend a good emoticons generator. I would like one if possible that would create smiley's and avatars from photos. If I need two programs to do this that is ok.

I do not mind paying for the programs if they do what I am looking for.

Thank you for your help with this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.