The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
Is there a way to edit the thread main title? thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
just edit the first post title.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not always. It depends on the time limit for editing posts. Sometimes you have to go to Thread Tools > Edit and then edit the title there.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope. If you do it within the time limit, then it will change both. (It's been so long, but I'm pretty sure.... I allow first posts to be editable forever on my board, so I can't verify that.)
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I only ever used the method you mentioned so i have no clue either
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
i was just double click on the spot next to the thread title in forumdisplay.php and change it
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That only works with AJAX enabled. The Thread Tools > Edit Thread way is foolproof.
|
![]() |
|
|