The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am starting a new site and need to upload some prior activity. Rather then just label the thread titles 2008-01 aaa 2008-02 aaa
I want to post the threads with the correct date so future searches look accurate. Is there any easy way to make posts or a mod that will let an administrator make a post and choose A - the user name for the post and B - the date / time of the post? Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm interested in the same thing.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
To post as another user you could use my Post by Proxy modification, see my profile. There might be other solutions also.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
This solution doesn't seem to work on 3.8.2. Is there an updated version?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Change Threads/Posts Owner/Date for vB3.7
Change Threads/Posts Owner/Date for vB3.8 Change Threads/Posts Owner/Date for vB4 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you! This mod works under VB 3.8.2. Now I can import my old forums, although it will take a while.
Thanks again. |
![]() |
|
|