The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Adsense Inside the Post Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This little template modification allows you to put an Ad inside the post with Text wrapped around the Ad.
See Screenshot. In postbit template replace Code:
<!-- message --> <div id="post_message_$post[postid]">$post[message]</div> <!-- / message --> Code:
<!-- message -->
<if condition="(($post[postcount] % $vboptions[maxposts] == 1)) and ($show['guest'])">
<span style="margin: 2px; float: right; width: 301px; height: 251px;">
ADSENSE CODE HERE
</span>
</if>
<div id="post_message_$post[postid]">$post[message]</div>
<!-- / message -->
v 1.0.1 :Ads displayed after the first post on every page (instead of just the first page) Tip: To remove quote button for guests. Replace Code:
<if condition="$post['replylink'] Code:
<if condition="$post['replylink'] AND $show['member']"> Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think is too much
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I did as well, then I saw this part ; ** Ad is shown to guests Only ( remove "and ($show['guest'])" to show to all) ** I would never subject my members to this type of add placement, but I have seen many forums that do. Basically ... some will like it, some won't. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks nice ....
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
can you assign this to specific forums?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dont use this script. It is not allowed to use float elements and Iframesfor your Google Ads. I got an email from Google concerning this.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
What did Google say?
Would it be possible to apply this to some various usergroups? |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
they just said that they have switched off my ads as I used float elements with the ad and that I have 2 weeks to remove it...otherwise they are going to deactivate my account.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Although this is a good idea, I wouldn't recommend using until Google approves it or it gets changed.
Jack. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone heard from google?
|
![]() |
|
|