The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why does when I edit the config file in my includes making it that I am a super admin, but when I got demoted (we almost got hacked) I didnt have it anymore? It almost lead to our downfall.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The config setting only can give an Admin S.Admin permissions, it will not make a regular member an admin.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now people are just registering and giving themselves admin >.<
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You may have a vulnerable modification installed.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Turns out one of my admin's passwords got found out by some dude. He registered on another persons forum and he had the same pass, they cracked his pass that was in the mysql db. Then just made like a bunch of users admin.
|
![]() |
|
|