The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I recall seeing a thread on this a while ago but it got lost in my aggeration of bookmarks :X
Is there a similar mod for a download manager such as the one here on vborg? (on board v3.6). (not downloadsII) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen one at vbhackers.com a while back
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
didnt find one there either:X
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's a download manager installed on vBulletin.org?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had downloaded a copy, but can't give it to you because I see now it is commercial. Was very buggy anyway and needed work. Anyway, send him a PM. I *think* that he actually never went commercial
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The modification section is just a modified version of postbit and a few things put together to record data.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wish someone could write a tutorial on how to add custom fields to a thread. As i am in a gaming clan and i wish to use a somewhat same system as the hack-system. For clanmatch results, like maps, players, opponent etc. We are working on a skin now for which we have to get those variables and put them on the vBAdvanced homepage.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
You add your fields in newthread, create a plugin at a hook where the data is being processed, process and insert the data, and it will be fetched along with the other thread details on showthread
.
|
![]() |
|
|