The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tried searching vb.org but cant seem to find a report pm hack for 3.6.8, is any one using it on their forum?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=169989&highlight=report" target="_blank">Here you will find it </a>
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Saw that earlier, its for 3.7
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Then search under your version of vbulletin > add-ons > private message enhancements and I'm sure you'll find it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you'll read the thread for that hack someone with 3.6.8 is using it without any problems. The person that gave you the link below your first post, no less.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry didn't read the post after I saw that the hack was for 3.7, will try it out.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
No problem.
![]() You'll find that there are quite a few 3.7.0 hacks that will work with 3.6.8. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I also have created a Report PM modification. The different from Boofo's is that mine creates a thread, while Boofo's sends a PM.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, not so different, I'm afraid, as mine also does a thread, if they choose that option over the PM.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I stand corrected then.
|
![]() |
|
|