The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to establish how many users I have on my BB who are registered with a timezone of -12 GMT Eniwetok/Kwajalein
I am a UK based BB and have reduced to near zero the spammers etc registering as I have moderated users activated and a high number of banned e-mails in my admin options. I simply want to check if any have now or previously slipped through the net. Many thanx for any replies BTW:- Whilst I have used VB Bulletin for about 3 years I am not an experienced php user and do not have myphp access - I wish to run this search through the admin cp on my BB if poss |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not with any buildin function i think.
You could run the following query: [sql]SELECT * FROM user WHERE timezoneoffset = '-12';[/sql] |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Top answer again from this BB !Just what I needed On running the query I found a couple I had missed As it lists the user groups it was easy to find any accounts I wanted to ban |
![]() |
|
|