The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
should be released?
10x |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tomorrow.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I heard that they are going to leave 3.7 in beta and focus all their efforts on a new 3.8.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd ask at vbulletin.com or atleast PM/post support titckets about when it will be released, I hear they just love these questions
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No dont do that.... joking aside, that takes resources away from clients who really do need help.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its already been released.
I downloaded Vbulletin 3.7 Final and upgraded my forums today. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Beta 4 is the latest issued release of the 3.7 series. Final has not yet been posted.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you go to vb.com and read the website backwards you will find a hidden URL for 3.7 FINAL.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
3.7 will be released when it is ready to be released. No one truly knows when exactly this will be.
|
![]() |
|
|