The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
in "who's online" at bottom of the page?
This may be a very stupid question but I did a search and couldn't solve it... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Go into the AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Who's Online settings, and enable spider display.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I did that but still googlebot shows as "guest"...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Take a look at this mod: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=119134
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
excuse the ignorance, but why is a mod needed? 3.6.8 and the admin panel setting is enabled? is there some bug?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't believe that 3.6.8 breaks 'guests' into two categories - guests and spiders. It just lists them all as Guests.
|
![]() |
|
|