The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a site I had set up and want to get get another copy of vbulletin and set on another server and set it up just like mine is done but with another skin. I am having trouble getting up with the person who helped me with my site and mods and was wondering if there was a way I could after installing the new vbulletin on the new server I could copy my site and install it on the new server and it over right the new vbulletin and then just add new skin. I have got to have the mods installed on the one I have now on the new vbulletin and server. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can call me on MSN please. Regards
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is your MSN name?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please view the instructions in the manual on moving servers: Moving Servers
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its in his profile.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, Im´now helping Ratt69ss on MSN do it for nothing. Regards
|
![]() |
|
|