The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Show posts to moderate in the new notification menu Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Show posts to moderate in the new notification menu
Developer Last Online: Feb 2014
this adds an extra menubit into the menu where you see the posts to moderate
Sorry, in the Screenshot it is german, but in the uploaded version i changed it into english Changehistory: 1.1 ===== - changed: Menu is just for Mods and Admins vissible - changed: Now using phrase instead of hardcoded text 1.11 ====== - bugfix: in 1.1 i used a false phrasegroup and hook - Changed: i took can_moderatebecause of the second extraquery out i have to search for something else Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
(Sieht gut aus
) looks good and seems very very usefull.THX for sharing |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
any installation tips?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just install the productfile
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
the moderator post test will not show up on forumhome but appears fine in other pages.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
hm
strange; i'll check what it could be thx 4 reporting, on my testboard it's working fine |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
On 3.6.8 will work???
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
no
3.6 don't have this menu |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this mod in English?
The attached image looks like it's not. Is it phrased so I can change it to English? Thanks! |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I have this installed. It's not working - is there any options I need to set up? I'm moderating new members, and I registered one and I'm still not seeing a notification.... |
![]() |
|
|