The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there any kind of image gallery hack out there? I've seen one, but it was for 1.15 I believe
I want to be able to have users upload pics and after admin approval be able to see them in a kind of "Gallery" set up. Any suggestions? Thanks, Josh |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think there's any reason the old Gallery hack won't work with 2.0. It's a pretty simple setup.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks.. I was under the impression it wouldn't.
I'll give it a try.. Josh |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
tell us if it still works..
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Check out PhotoPost, released on 11/4/01 -- it integrates with the VBulletin user DB:
http://www.techimo.com/photopost/index.html |
![]() |
|
|