The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1. How do I add a Top 5 Stats banner like this one (see attachement)?
2. How do I add a Total members that visited the forum in the last 24 hours column in my What's Going On banner like this one (see attachment)? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=122986" target="_blank">Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics</a>
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks... now for #2!
2. How do I add a Total members that visited the forum in the last 24 hours column in my What's Going On banner like this one (see attachment)? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are a few modifications for that. You can find 1 in my profile (will work on 3.6 & 3.7) and Paul M also released a modifiction for this.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you sir!
|
![]() |
|
|