The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I get a list of top rated threads over a time period? I'd love any pointers for doing this within vBulletin, via a mod, or with a SQL command. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump...!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Post-Christmas bump!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have you checked the mods section? I am sure there is one in there and if not I would make a mod request.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I also looked and couldn't find one.... This would be very useful for my board.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has anyone come up with something to sort or list top rated threads?
I could use this in an area of my site where the members are rating hotels / attractions / parks, etc. |
![]() |
|
|