Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
sqzdog sqzdog is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 80
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default How to show modules under a different style

Hi- I am going to use a different style for Christmas and when I installed it, several of my modules weren't showing. I have a couple of spring widgets, modified navigation menu, etc. I want them to show on the Christmas style. I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I have only had vbulletin for about 2 months!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-13-2007, 11:09 PM
sqzdog sqzdog is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 80
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

Come on folks, this has got to be easy. Help me out...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.