The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey all,
I was just wondering if someone could come up with a hack that would put all the moderators in a drop-down menu. I made a few screenshots to explain what I mean : Main page : ![]() Forums : ![]() The code for the drop down box itself isn't quite hard : Code:
<select name="moderators" onChange='top.location.href=this.form.moderators.options[this.form.moderators.selectedIndex].value'> <option value='#'>-- Moderators -- <option value="link">moderator name <option value="link">moderator name <option value="link">etc. </select> ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Open index.php, find:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
![]() ps. be sure to modify the value=\"link\" in two places, something like value=\"member.php?userid=$mods[userid]\" You'll have to add user.userid to the SELECT query. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sweetness!
![]() I'll get on it right away. Thanks a lot Overgrow. You da man
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know a hack exists with a small gif befor the drp down moderator menu. But where can I find it ?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone with a more detail hack? with graphics as well as drop down menu?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|