The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to get statistics from your vb software that will tell you the number of posts in a certain forum in a specified date range? I am trying to get some metrics on forums not used as much as others, and can't find a way to get posts and thread info for a certain forum, just the entire site.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've used 2 different ones for contest, but you can count post in x forums in x time with a little editing on this mod.
Top Posters for a Specified Period. and this one is still in BETA I think, but you can select usergroups, forums, time period and you can set "points" for long post, or threads started.. Easy Contest is pretty cool, but like I said, I think it's still in beta.. You'll just have to ask the developer.. |
![]() |
|
|