The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
well how?
where do I need to edit in my thing so I can put my adsense code on
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
AHAHA. Yeah, you know, his THING....
Can you even edit "things"
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see this is going downhill fast :erm:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's that paul, the thing?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you at least clean it before we start poking and prodding at it?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
You mean, clean "the thing"??
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not the thing? no, not that thing. The other thing.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!
|
![]() |
|
|