The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have it set so that my members usergroup with 0 posts get promoted to my member usergroup when they make there first post.
I see the scheduled time for vB to check is every hour to update the promotions and I was wondering on how I can get it so it's an instant promotion from making there first post without any wait time. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
you could set the scheduled task to run more frequently, but that probably wouldn't be very smart.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes I see it isnt recommended to set it to frequent. With IPB it's an instant promotion I find it a bit strange vB doesnt do the same.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sure it's possible. probably not very complicated either.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|