The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Mod Alert System (Posts) Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
-=+ WHAT IS THIS? +=-
Quite simply this product will alert Staff Members when either a New Thread or New Post has entered a Moderated state (nicknamed the Mod-Queue). Alerts are directed to a new thread in a designated Forum. -=+ FEATURES +=- Various aspects of this product are controlled via the AdminCP, such as:-
Import the supplied product xml by using the Product Manager of the AdminCP, as below:-
You do not need to uninstall the older version of the product. Import the updated product xml by using the Product Manager of the AdminCP, as below:-
-=+ POST INSTALLATION/UPGRADE +=- Post installation settings can be found in vBulletin options section:-
-=+ RELEASE HISTORY +=-
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Possible Future Updates
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice! *Installed*
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
This actually a wonderful idea, one of the many reasons I've never used the moderation features before now on forums.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks guys. Indeed Dan, I've always thought it a little odd that vB does not actually have a notification system already. Hopefully this will help to bridge that gap.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Finally!! Thank You!!!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
wow , thanks
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Finally!! Thank You!!!
Can't wait for this |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Snap!
I know what you mean. :up:This is certainly additional functionality which I do intend to create. Hopefully I'll get it out sometime in mid-December. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, I am going to install it right now.
|
![]() |
|
|