Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2007, 07:17 PM
ukcobra ukcobra is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 23
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Mod for x Posts in last y hours

I've searched the forum for a few hours to try and find a Forum Mainpage Mod that displays how many posts there have been in the last x hours.

I have not been able to find anything through searching here.

I installed the Visitors in the last x hours yesterday, and was looking to extend the information available to the visitors to my forum.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Mark
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.