The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Casino-Lottery info, vba CMPS-module Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||
This module shows the Casino-Lottery info for Andrew Green`s Casino..
Shows Next Draw date&time and Jackpot.. For use with vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2.. Casino found here .. Heres a Demo .. How to install: Upload the casinolottery.module with vbAdvanced's AdminCP-Functions. admincp >> vBa CMPS >> Download / Upload Module,, Select casinolottery.module file from your computer. Select Style to install templates to.. After Rebuild Style Information ,,click "Continue" to activate this module on your CMPS pages. Move to: right or left Column,,then set the Order: Enjoy !! ![]() Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry this module does not work for me.
makes the page disappear. leaves only a white page... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
hmm,,,I`ve installed it on two forums and worked fine...
Look in the templates for adv_portal_lottley_info...See if the module added it.. If you want,,I`ll have a look.. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
bad for me too
White page with continuos heiroglyphics. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
It says in the module edit that it includes casino_lottery_info.php but no such file exists in the same directory.
Is this the cause? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
When you install the casinolotteryinfo.module...It makes the casino_lottery_info.php file...
Do you mind if I have a look ?? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
found it in the forum/modules directory doh.
Still not working though and i cant leave it on as it disables the front page |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you mind if I have a look ??
I cant really help if I cant see whats going on.. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
you have access bud
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got you all fixed up loonytune..
|
![]() |
|
|