The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I'm looking some code I can add the showthread file which will produce a link inside thread to jump straight to the comments.
Only a small thing really, but would be useful for me if anyone has any idea... |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is a "comment"? You can jump to posts by just adding a #XX to the end of the URL where XX is the postcount. (For example the second post on the first page of showthread would be showthread.php?t=3873#2.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks
--------------- Added [DATE]1195851006[/DATE] at [TIME]1195851006[/TIME] --------------- Hmmm maybe this isn't quite what I want. I need a standard code I can put into the template. Anybody? --------------- Added [DATE]1195862015[/DATE] at [TIME]1195862015[/TIME] --------------- Anybody have the code for this? |
![]() |
|
|