The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im not sure what it is called, but i no a site that is using it. Go to www.namepros.com and they have those 3 tabs at the top. Is that a mod? If so can someone please give it to me? I really need it.
Thanks! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This thread needs to be in "General vBulletin Discussions" You'll find the answer quicker in there.
Have a nice day. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
O ok well can you do this for me? Or give me the script so i can install it on my forum please.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can get the tab script itself from dynamic drive. I didn't make the integration a product that can simply be installed. I might in the future (after 3.7x has been released) release it as a MOD or at least write up a how to. If you need it now, PM me a request and I will give you a quote.
|
![]() |
|
|