The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello,
I've installed an awards addon that displays awards images in the postbit in showthread. Is there anyway to let it appear in memberinfo by a plugin & hook? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
We don't know what hack your asking about, but you should post in the hacks thread for support.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's called 'Simple Awards', but I cannot get it here.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, im not sure why your asking for support on a hack that isnt from this site, i'd be posting were you got the hack.
If not you can use a hack from here, like YAAS for awards which does have the awards in memberinfo template if you add the coding after installing it, the directions are in the install file. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I belive it's here, I got the arabic version of it from somewhere else.
|
![]() |
|
|