The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Various xmas forum icon Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Another Christmas icons for your forum - simple icons. PSD included. I added two extra psd button for you to play around with it (Not available in .gif format).
Screenshots: ![]() Download: PSD: xmas_psd.rar Download Now
Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice work ... I like them a lot! =)
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks man
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like these, nice work
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Glad you like it.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
the screenshots are not loading...
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will add screen shot sometimes when I have a free time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
|
![]() |
|
|