The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The footer bar is just suddenly gone from my forum. I looked at the footer code and it is fine. I have no idea what happened to it. Can someone help?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You didn't change the template name at all? Is it gone from every page or just some pages? Is it showing in the source code at all?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whats the URL to your site?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Your GoogleAds code is the trouble... delete that part of the template.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't have google ads in the footer, only in the ultimate side columns. Can that affect my footer?
I took out the second set of google ads and my footer is back. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|