The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
In AdminCp, What I would like to do is place the list in vB-Options, in alphabetical order... I can't remember how to do this, I tried looking through the manual but nothing... If someone can help that would be great. thanks!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
AFAIK, you cannot put them in alphabetical order (well unless you want to manually edit the display number for each option).
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see, Is there away too have it so all new mode show up at bottom?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's the way that every mod I've added thus far has shown up. I took this to be the default. Do you have some that are not showing up at the bottom and are mixing in with the vB core sections?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
You will need to edit the ./includes/xml/cpnav_XXXX.xml file for each modification and change the display order.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks
|
![]() |
|
|