The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to create a dropdown menu in the postbit_legacy, like the one used in the navbar with Quick Links. Does anyone know how to create this? I need to know where to put the title of the menu, and the fields of the menu. I don't need links inside it, because I want to use it to display additional information.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Code:
<form action=""> <select name="nothing"> <option value="">Line one</option> <option value="">Line two</option> <option value="">Line three</option> </select></form> |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That appears to be a 'simple dropdown list' like this:
![]() But I want to create a dropdown menu like this:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks
|
![]() |
|
|