Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 04:47 AM
Rogier21 Rogier21 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Adding custom popup to toolbar

I want to add a custom popup from the video and photo section (not vbulletin) on my forum.

So I added a new button to the toolbar template, I added the following code in "clientscript/vbulletin_textedit.js"

Code:
case 'attach':
{
popup = window.open('newvideo.php','video','');
}
This opens the new window, but now I want to add a button or link in that window which will add custom HTML to the text editor.

But how can I do this? I was trying to run back with the smilie popup but i cant follow it anymore.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.