Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-14-2007, 04:51 PM
vwdforum vwdforum is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 179
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default RSS external has stopped working, any solution?

Hello

I have a couple of websites that have feeds from my vbulletin forum.

Recently both have stopped working. I've added no new mods or updates.

Is there something I can do?

Mally
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.