The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Has anyone ever seen a pm notify mod that has a floating box? this is would be pretty awesome I think real easy to tell you that you have a pm and it will scroll down the page when you scroll. If there is not one maybe I can come up with something. Or maybe a recommendation of a good pm notify system cause all my stats are in a side bar so something like this would work nicely
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I believe there was one released already.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=92895&highlight=message+notify" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showt...message+notify</a>
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
cool Awjvail I will try that to see if it works for 3.6.8 thanks,
|
![]() |
|
|