The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a hack that stops users from a particular usergroup seeing forum content / other pages? Instead a custom page shows up where you can input your own message?
Say for instance, a user has put in a fake e-mail address, you put them into "un-validated" and all users in that usergroup can't see the forums until they have changed their email address to a true one and you move them back to registered users? Please help |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Create a new usergroup called "Un-Validated". Set "Can View Forum?" to no.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's not what I meant. I saw before that there is a hack that when you click on a forum, it hides all the threads and has your own custom message instead, but I can't think what this is called / URL for it.
Can anyone help? |
![]() |
|
|