The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I go about troubleshooting and fixing this? Thanks in advance. I'm running ver 3.6.8.
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
First you disable your plugins and see if the site works. Then you add in the plug-ins one by one until you get the error again. Then you go see if you properly installed the plug-in that is causing problems.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
This means that the query is selecting a column that is not found in any of the tables in the FROM-clause.
To get better assistence on troubelshooting this, please post the full error. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That is the whole error message. I encountered it while trying to install the Select Forum Filter mod on 3.6.8. Do I need to create a new column in the database?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No it isn't. It should also contain the invalid SQL.
|
![]() |
|
|