The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want a mod to run on my forums - But it only works with 3.5 - Im on 3.6.8 and want to get it to that one. Can I do this? Or does anyone know a mod application hack that you can rate an app, and then it auto sends them a PM that works with 3.6 ?
Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Has the mod been tested on 3.6? I have found a lot of those work on the new versions of vbulletin.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, the mod has been tested on my forums, and is currently not working, and giving me a shit load of errors.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
maybe you could request the maker to update it for 3.6.8, or if you don't mind spending a little...put in a service request and have someone update it for you?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is no (easy/good) way to downgrade vBulletin.
|
![]() |
|
|