The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to see who posted a specific post number (for instance, if I wanted to reward the person who posts the 1000 post on the site?)
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who posted the 1000 post or who posted the 100th post?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ahhh you mean who posted the 1000th post of the total forum posts?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes, I'd like to know who posted the 1000th post in the forum.
My forum is a mommy's group that we are trying to encourage participation so I'm running a contest that the person 1000th post in the forum (we are at 897 total posts right now -- it's a very new group) will get a special avatar and an extra 10 Private messages. So I'd like to know if there is a way to check to see who posts the 1000th message. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="http://yourdomain.com/showpost.php?p=1000" target="_blank">http://yourdomain.com/showpost.php?p=1000</a>
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank you!!
|
![]() |
|
|