The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like very much the quick reply on private messages present in these forums; is it a "public" mod and if so, where can i get it?
Thanks a lot in advance |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Lynne, but I already installed that mod and it's not the same on vb.org, which is much more nice
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reuuping the thread because I could not find an answer to my question.
thanks a lot in advance for any further information |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think it exists as a public mod.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, thanks as well. it's a pity
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
It would be nice if it was released, or better yet, installed on the default vb
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be really nice, yes
|
![]() |
|
|