The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I added a custom field to a users profile and each time I want to edit it I have to go in phpmyadmin so I wanted to know how would I edit this field in the User Options in the admincp. I would like to add it under post count.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Custom Profile Fields are displayed in the Edit User page in the AdminCP; Users -> Search for Users.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didnt use add custom profile fields so it doesnt display there I need it to.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
How did you add a custom profile field if not through the User Profile Field manager?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Went into phpmyadmin added a new field called host and then went into vbulletin template manager and added it to postbit.
|
![]() |
|
|