The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Question 1: How do I change the postbit user information to be on the lefthand side instead of the top?
Question 2: How do I create a menu like the Site Navigation without the "Homepage" link on it? I tried copying but it just puts pages in both of them. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
1) It depends how it was set up with your skin. You'll probably have to edit it. 2) Can you expand on that? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Question 1)
AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> (Right side) Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template Set it to "Yes" |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you. Now for that second question:
I'd like to make more than one navigation menu like the site navigation thing, if you've ever heared of the Total Gaming Network, I mean like how they have it, like they have menus for "Features", "Site", etc. I tried copying the module, but that dosn't work. |
![]() |
|
|