The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have had my board for almost two weeks, and we only have about nine members, only 3 of which actually post... I was wondering if you could give me some tips to help me get some new members... I have tried SEO and it hasnt worked so far... Thanks in advance... :erm:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
2 weeks got nine members. I say that's a pretty good result.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you keep growing in that rate, you will have about 250 members in a year.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
The best thing you could do is bring your friends and get them to bring their friends. Recruit! I opened my site 3 days ago and am already at 110 members with over 1000 posts.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Advertise with other alike sites
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also submit your link to search engines!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
A lot of that I have done, but it hasn't worked...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
It takes time for people to come. It's not "instant" as you would like.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Word of mouth is often the best way... so as EnIgMa1234 said: tell as many people as you can to join and get them to tell as many people as they can. Advertisement is key too, I recommend finding sites that are similar to your own (or in the same market) and try to set up links and affiliates with these sites. What forum do you own?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|