The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I keep getting this error when I try to send mail to my forum members I am sending about 1300 emails I sent some earlier and about 1100 of them bounced back to me. I have just tried sending to only 50 people at a time and I have only got the error once as opposed to 13 times when i was sending 100 at a time.
Any ideas? Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please remove IP. IP are privacy unless you want people to do things to you.
Other than that, any modification install? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
No there are no mods installed. It is really confusing I do not see why I would get the error and all the emails would bounce back.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sounds like the session update query is executed after the MySQL connection is closed.
I would first suggest you upgrade to the latest vBulletin version. If that does not solve your problem, please contact your host about this error. |
![]() |
|
|