The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have my site at mysite.com/forums, however would I be able to change it to forums.mysite.com without a fuss, or is it too late?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, You'll loose all your index threads in mysite.com/forums. Other than that factor, it's really easy. Just change the URL in the ACP then create the subdomain.
- Pc1203 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I'd have to start from scratch? :s
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
just use mod_rewrite (or alike) to perform 301 redirections.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wouldn't posted url's to threads, still point to old locations, unless this is fixed with a script?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
All the links were manually typed, so unfortunately that would be the case
And I'm not so sure about that script... I have one that brings people back to the forum home if the page is not found, but you would probably need to know some extensive coding to get what you want working...
|
![]() |
|
|