The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need to get rid of people using proxies...
How can I make it so when someone uses a proxy it says "Sorry, you must have javascript enabled to view this site. Proxies are NOT allowed!" |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Proxies aren't that easy to detect, when people are determined.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
okay
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And to suggest something that prevents visits from proxies like TOR, this hack should solve that. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I cant use TOR through a window, I have to download it? and you say that hack prevents people using TOR? I need to prevent proxies like all the ones at proxy.org.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The hack I'm speaking about is not only blocking Tor proxies. It is using many different servers to find out which ips that is proxy-based so the chances are bigger that such ones that can be found at proxy.org gets blocked also. Especially now, when you gave me the link to that site, since I'm the guy who administers the "tornevall dnsbl" which is supported in that hack.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to make it so that you cannot view the forum at all unless javascript is 'enabled'? I think that would simply solve the problem because there are no javascript enabled proxies that I know of. Anybody know how?
|
![]() |
|
|