Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2007, 02:45 AM
tangoit tangoit is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 19
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Alphabetical sort forum categories

I have several different forums within a sub-forum and I am constantly adding and adjusting different forums within the sub-forum.

I want to be able to have these automatically sort by alphabetical order - without manually adjusting the display order in the admincp - forum manager.

Anyone know of any mods for this??

morning bump...

bump

anyone have an idea on this???
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.