The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello Gentlemen -
I am trying to locate (within my control panel), the area where I can some how, some way modify the 'Sticky' post I make from time to time. I'd like to bold the word 'Sticky and/or add a darker color to the area or background. I want to emphasize the topic so users will be drawn to it - to read it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
to make 'Sticky' bold:
AdminCP > Languages & Phrases > Search in Phrases: Search for Text: sticky_thread_prefix Search in ...:Phrase Variable Name Only change Code:
Sticky: Code:
<strong>Sticky:</strong> or you can use this mod, or this one |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Skavenger -
Thanks a lot. Your instructions are perfect. I also want to to change the color inside the box, just like you suggested with the link you provided. I hope I have enough know-how to do this! Thanks again. |
![]() |
|
|